Stellenausschreibung Assistenz Rösterei (m,w,d)
Roasting Assistant (m/f/d)
Minijob (450€) or part-time (20h/week)
19grams is a specialty coffee brand from Berlin, founded in 2002. We are dedicated to international premium coffees and live coffee in all its facets. With our 19grams Cafés, the trade of coffee for companies and the online sale of Specialty Coffee, we are broadly positioned. We are a young, international team, with employees from over 20 countries and we are passionate about making our brand bigger and more successful.
As an Assistant:in in our roastery, you will work closely with our roasters Mars and Anthony, helping to pack and ship our coffee orders B2B and B2C as well as the internal orders of our cafés. You will help receive and stow incoming green coffee shipments.
Your tasks include:
- Receiving green coffee deliveries
- Packing roasted coffee, operating the packing machine
- Packing B2B and B2C coffee deliveries
- Organising, keeping the roastery clean
- Monitoring stock levels
- Re-ordering materials and equipment
- You speak fluent English
- Bonus: you speak fluent German
- Organisational skills
- You are stress resistant and know how to make quick decisions and solve problems quickly
- Basic knowledge of security measures
- Hands-on mentality
COMMITMENT: For top quality in coffee and food products
SKILLS: Organisational skills, timing - you can organise yourself, prioritise tasks and work very independently.
PERSONALITY: Enthusiastic, open, structured and reliable.
TEAM PLAYER: With the ability to work independently, to think and to lead employees.
What we offer:
- a workplace in the heart of Berlin
- unlimited access to the best coffee in Berlin
- A responsible role in an ambitious and international team
- Extensive onboarding
- Flat hierarchies with plenty of room for personal initiative and development opportunities
Then send us your application with a short letter and CV. Anthony Piper is looking forward to receiving your application.
Tres Cabezas BERLINKAFFEE GmbH, Boxhagener Straße 74, 10245 Berlin. www.19grams.coffee, firstname.lastname@example.org