Job offering Intern Online (m/w/d)
Intern/ (work) student in the field of online and marketing (m/f/d)
Immediately, 10-20 hours per week
We are looking for a committed student who wants to take a look behind the scenes of a Berlin company (preferably as part of a compulsory internship).
You are open to new tasks and have a hands-on mentality.
- First experience with a CMS (Shopify would be an advantage).
- You are at home in social media (FB, IG, LinkedIn, Pinterest).
- Experience with FB Business Manager
- You speak fluent German and English
- Familiar with GSuite and Google Office tools (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, etc.)
- You are creative, reliable and can work independently
- You bring ideas and like to get started straight away
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the specialty coffee industry
Your tasks are to support the online team in
- Developing the social media strategy (IG, FB, Twitter, Tiktok, LinkedIn)
- Help with content creation
- Answering e-mail customer enquiries and online comments
- Independently taking on small projects
- Copywriting coffee texts, product texts and other online content
What we are offering:
- A workplace right in the heart of Berlin
- A young team that complements each other
- The chance to develop professionally
- Free training and workshops on all aspects of Specialty Coffee
- Free caffeine supply
Send your complete application to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, you can also reach us by phone: 030 290 47470
We look forward to meeting you!
Dive deeper into the world of Specialty Coffee
BLOODY GOOD BLOG
Partner in Origin