Key Account Manager (f,m,d)
Key Account Manager:in (m/w/d)
19grams is a specialty coffee brand from Berlin that was founded in 2002. We are dedicated to international premium coffees and live coffee in all its facets. With our 19grams cafés, the trade of coffee for companies and the online sale of specialty coffee, we are broadly positioned. We are a young, international team, with employees from over 20 countries and we are passionate about making our brand bigger and more successful. To damn good coffee.
We are now looking for a energetic and passionate Key Account manager to accelerate our growth and to manage relationships with our ever-growing list of customers.
- Develop respectful and strong relationships with all our existing B2B accounts and new customers. • Help to drive growth within existing customer base through sales of new products/cross-selling • Help to accelerate growth by identifying/contacting new customers
- Look for opportunities to engage with and support wholesale accounts
- Actively communicate with clients about our service and ways we can assist/support their business and needs.
- Weekly processing of all B2B orders worldwide.
- Follow up on leads and inbound enquiries,
- Represent 19grams at industry events
- Analysing and developing new sales strategies to maximize sales
- Continue to develop a comprehensive knowledge of the coffee market, our partners, as well as our competitors, horizon news and trends.
- Effective price and contract terms negotiation.
- Understanding of B2B sales in the catering or coffee sector
What it Takes:
- Ability to manage own workload/schedule, trustworthy and honest
- 1 + years of sales experience preferred
- Experience with CRM systems preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills and self-awareness
- Experience with Speciality Coffee
- Exceptional oral and written English communication skills, written/spoken. German is a plus
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines independently.
- Willingness to interact daily with customers from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds
- Hunter mentality: Emphatic, success-oriented and stress-resistant.
- A sense of humour and having fun at what you are doing
Our need to find great people needs to be met with a fun and positive recruitment journey, so tell us why you want to work with us at 19grams.
Submit you CV and any supporting documents to us and tell us.
COMMITMENT: For top quality in coffee.SKILLS: Organisational skills, timing - you can organise yourself and work very independently.
PERSONALITY: Enthusiastic, open, structured and reliable.
TEAM PLAYER: With the ability to work and think independently.
What we offer
- A responsible role in an ambitious and international team
- Comprehensive induction
- Flat hierarchies with plenty of room for personal initiative and development opportunities
Then send us your application with a short letter. Philipp Touboul is looking forward to receiving your application.
Tres Cabezas BERLINKAFFEE GmbH, Boxhagener Straße 74, 10245 Berlin. www.19grams.coffee, email@example.com
Dive deeper into the world of Specialty Coffee
BLOODY GOOD BLOG
Partner in Origin